Thank you for your interest in working with our team at Quest Aircraft.
Quest is located in Sandpoint, Idaho and we are always looking for exceptional people to join our team.
Please review the open positions we have posted and if you are interested in applying, please email your resume, cover letter, and a completed employment application form to the following e-mail address:
You can download our current Employment Application Form (PDF) by clicking on this link:
Contact Quest Aircraft Company
1200 Turbine Drive • Sandpoint, Idaho 83864 USA
Toll free: (866) 263-1112 • Phone: (208) 263-1111 • Fax: (208) 263-1011
Employees at Quest Aircraft Company are eligible for company benefits which include medical, dental, visual insurance, vacation, sick and holiday paid time off, as well as others in accordance with company policies. Quest is an equal opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
Quality Engineer[+] READ MORE
Applications will be accepted between the following dates: 10/20/14 -11/02/14
We are seeking an experienced Quality Engineer to join our team. This position is responsible for the development, modification, application, and maintenance of quality standards for products and processes. This position provides statistical information for quality improvement by gathering data on trends and root cause analysis and is responsible to guide technical evaluation, analysis, and related data acquisition processes to ensure quality objectives are achieved.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Assesses quality performance (or cost-of-quality) using statistical and analytical methods.
- Devises and implements various methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision, reliability and accuracy of products, processes and production equipment.
- Develops and establishes quality systems and procedures, inspection plans, quality performance trends, statistical plans, cost estimates and technical quality plans for proposals.
- Ensures that project and/or process control documentation is compliant with requirements and/or contract.
- Assesses the cost of, and determines the responsibility for, products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications by performing statistical analyses.
- Provides input on quality to product development teams.
- Interfaces with the Quality Assurance Auditor and Purchasing, to identify quality performance trends, and corrective action, for customers and suppliers.
- Interfaces with Quality Assurance Auditor to ensure compliance to specified quality requirements by assisting in performing in-house and supplier audits and surveys.
- Develops and initiates programs to improve supplier performance.
- Prepares reports by collecting, interpreting, analyzing and summarizing data and making recommendations.
- Analyzes proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Assists in compiling and writing training material for training sessions related to quality assurance activities.
- Participates in failure analysis and corrective action investigations.
- Develops and coordinates corrective action procedures and plans.
- Refines and enhances products and processes by applying continuous improvement and key lean manufacturing/production principles and techniques to critical areas of production.
- Makes quality-related customer and vendor visits and contacts as required.
Minimum four years training and/or experience in quality engineering or related field required. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred. Thorough knowledge of quality engineering and assurance techniques, quality inspection procedures, instruments, equipment, theories, principles, concepts, and general business operations required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and problem solving skills required. Must possess the ability to effectively assess and implement continuous improvement techniques to quality and manufacturing functions. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required. Must be able to use standard business applications software and/or specialized data analysis tools. Six Sigma and Lean tools experience is desired. The right individual will have a high degree of integrity and be team-oriented, dependable, trustworthy and present self with professionalism.
Please note: Your experience and qualifications as described in your application, résumé, and cover letter will be used to determine which applicants will advance to the interview phase. If offered employment, the offer will be contingent on the satisfactory completion of reference checks, criminal background check and a pre-employment drug screen.